Skinner Road Airport Community Association, Inc. (SRACA) was
formed by Dry Creek Airport residents and interested parties in
the early 70's to own and manage Dry Creek Airport (TS07).
Dry Creek is located in NW Harris County about 30 miles from
downtown Houston. It is a hidden gem of residential airport
- We have pilot controlled lights and PAPIs for safe night
- We are one of the very few private grass strip airports in
the US that has its own private GPS approach.
- The Airport is a privately owned, restricted use airport. (no
- Registered with the FAA in 1970, the airport has been active
for more than 45 years.
- SRACA membership is limited to property owners of Dry
- 3 twin engine planes and over 50 single engine planes are
based at the airport.
- Avgas is available onsite for SRACA members
- SRACA homeowners association receives no public funding
to support the airport operation or its maintenance.
Dry Creek Airport in the news
- A 2005 article about Dry Creek from the Cypress Homestead Magazine (no longer in print)
- A 2011 article about Dry Creek from the Cypress Community Impact Newspaper (posted with permission)
Elevation 152' Runways 18 - 36 3580' X 80' Grass
Displaced Thresholds: Rwy 18 - 450' Rwy 36 - 595'
Pattern altitude 1152' msl   1000' agl
Coordinates:  29 59.17N; 95 41.14W